Do you have any question about Warrigal unlimited?
Need more information before contacting us? Still asking yourself if Warrigal Unlimited fit your needs?
We try to answer your question is this FAQ.
How do I know if I am a scaleUp/SME or a startup?
Why this promotional offer for startups? Is this hiding something?
That doesn't hide anything. One could even say that in these delicate health and economic times, it is a risk on our part. But we like to work with start-up companies. Building tomorrow's successes with them.
Is there anything else not included in the offer?
- Yes, the different tool subscriptions you would need.
- The hosting of your digital solutions.
- The various subcontractors needed outside our skills.
- All the material necessary to create your innovation strategies.
Is there anything else included in the offer? (e.g. service - troubleshooting, etc.)
- Project management
- The meetings
- Advice from our experts
What if I have a bug? / That the app doesn't run as expected / I no longer have access to my app. What solutions do you offer?
- As we work in unlimited subscription, the correction of these bugs is done in agreement with you according to your priorities.
- We are available during office hours, directly via our professional communication tools. We have been supporting innovative start-ups and SMEs for 5 years. Their tools have never been offline for more than 30 minutes.
Feel Free and Connect With Us
As I went on, still gaining velocity, the palpitation of night and day merged into one continuous greyness; the sky took on a wonderful deepness of blue, a splendid luminous color like that of early twilight; the jerking sun became a streak of fire, a brilliant arch, in space; the moon a fainter fluctuating band; and I could see nothing of the stars, save now and then a brighter circle flickering in the blue.
About the security of the site and the app?
Nous travaillons avec des frameworks qui permettent de développer rapidement. ces technologies sont régulièrement mises à jour pour des raisons de sécurité. Nous réalisons notre travail de développement en suivant les bonnes pratiques. Si vous souhaitez tester la sécurité des réalisations que nous créons pour vous, nous pouvons travailler main dans la main avec des prestataires experts dans ce secteur. Hors forfait.
If I want to make changes after the project is finished, is it still possible?
As this is a one-year subscription offer, we work for you 40 hours a week for 52 weeks. Once the IT development is finished, we can accompany you on marketing, on new products, on design, on updates. The life of mobile applications, web and websites does not stop the day they go online. It is only the beginning. They need to be improved, modified, adjusted, updated. Their communication evolves with these updates and we take care of that for you and with you.
Si je veux apporter des modifications après que l’abonnement soit arrivé à son terme, est-ce toujours possible ?
Once the subscription is over, you own everything you paid for. You can do this with your team if you wish. We can also carry out the modifications you wish to make at the non-subscription rate (from 95€HT/hour to 150€HT/hour).
Service after subscription?
Our services after subscription are the same as our services during the subscription.
Once the project is launched, am I committed until the end?
Yes. This pricing is only possible because we are committed to a year's work with you. This is the main condition of our partnership.
What about the confidentiality of my data?
The confidentiality of your data is a priority for us. We sign a confidentiality agreement when signing the contract, in which we undertake not to divulge any information exchanged in the course of our business discussions. Put in brackets the meaning of the acronym NDA(Non Disclosure Agrement) Confidentiality Agreement.
Do you take shares in the start-ups you accompany?
- This is not the case at the moment, but it is under consideration.
- If you are interested, we can discuss this opportunity with you.
Your opening hours?
We work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
How is the follow-up of our project going?
We use a framework to start our collaboration and a suite of optimized tools that allow us to measure the progress of the Project.
Is your team really available at anytime?
We work during office hours in the Brussels-Paris-Luxembourg time zone.
Your team belongs to me, right?
- Imagine that you have in your Startup/company a team of specialists composed of a Marketing Expert, an Innovation Manager / Project Manager, a UX/UI Designer, a Full Stack Developer. This team looks nice but a priori, unaffordable. Now imagine that this team is only one person (this is not possible of course). That's what we offer you. You make your wish list, we discuss together the priorities and we progress on the different points chosen by sprints.
- Possible example of the organisation of a week: Do you need a new logo, to change elements of your website and to add a payment system in your mobile application? We work as one to fit these requests into a week of work done by one person.
What happens if I don't use a whole week's work?
A priori this working time is lost, but depending on our availabilities, we can from time to time help you longer on other weeks. In fact, unused workloads are not collectable from one week to the next.
What happens if the estimated work for a week is not completed within a week?
These things happen. In any case, you are kept informed by an activity report of the actions taken during the week in question. Tasks are then automatically postponed to the following week unless you decide otherwise.
How far in advance should I plan my requests?
- At the beginning of our collaboration, we decide on a scope on which we will intervene for one year. We then divide these requests into quarters with a more precise view of the nearest quarter. This quarter is divided into tasks per month and then into sprints per week. By following this methodology, we will all have a common vision of the actions to be carried out.
- We accept urgent, last-minute requests, but the keystone of this unique offer is organization. Predicting our actions allows us to be extremely efficient.
You're talking about an unlimited offer. But you're talking about a full-time equivalent for a junior. How is that even possible?
When we talk about unlimited offer it's unlimited in our skills. The laws governing working conditions prevent us from working more than 40 hours a week (and that's good). The part that talks about a full-time equivalent for a Junior profile is a rule of thumb on the differences in productivity between a Junior profile and more experienced profiles. We work by CREDITS. Each week corresponds to 1000 credits. We estimate each action at the amount of credit a Junior needs to complete it.
Can I take advantage of the offer even if my project has already been launched?
- You have an MVP that has allowed you to validate your hypotheses. The sales go on and on and you need to move forward with a clear and precise budget view of the help you need?
- You have a company that wants to develop a product in parallel with its activities. That works too.
- You've just done a fundraiser, you want to move forward quickly without having to source your team and take the risk of making a mistake. It's perfect for us.
- You want to control your "innovation", "digital communication" budget by knowing in advance the amount of these actions and sharing the cost of these actions.
What if I need more than one full-time job?
The offer extends over one year, but nothing prevents you from taking out 2 subscriptions.
Can I take advantage of the offer even if I have never had experiences before?
If you take out a one-year subscription, it is quite possible yes. But in this particular case, we will go through all the steps of creating a new product. We will carry out the entire Lean startup process from the identification of the problem to the creation of your MVP (explanation of the initials: M ...) Minimum Viable Product.
Are you limited by domain?
The easiest way to answer this question is to submit a request for an appointment. Let's discuss it and we'll see what can be done.
How many companies have you accompanied before?
- We have accompanied more than 30 companies in the different aspects of their innovation strategies, whether in design, marketing or IT development.
- We have also coached more than 200 start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs in marketing, design and innovation.
Is there a sponsorship offer?
Yes, it is. When you sponsor a company via an introductory e-mail and we sign a subscription contract with it. We offer you one week's work when we receive the first payment.
Is there a trial period?
Not at the moment.